Who we are
- IT Consultancy in Investment Banks
- Investment in subsidiary companies
- ELIKIA SPRL
- BIASHARA EURL
- BIASHARA AFRICA
- BIASHARA INTERNATIONAL PLC
- Advice, organization, coordination, intervention in all the matters touching the life of the companies even international in the broadest sense, relating in particular to their management, their marketing and their development, the relations that these companies have with all national and super national authorities.
- The operation of an organization office, consulting and the achievement in economic, commercial, financial, real estate or administrative matters in the general sense
- Management, commercial intermediary and management services. Any activity of management, administration, direction and organization. In this context, it will be able to ensure the day-to-day management and representation of all persons, whether related or not.
- The acquisition of holdings, in any form whatsoever, in any Belgian or foreign companies, the acquisition by way of purchase, subscription, exchange or in any other manner, as well as the alienation by sale, exchange or otherwise, of shares, securities of all kinds, the management, in the broadest sense of the term, the improvement and the development of the portfolio which will be brought to it, which will acquire or from which it will hold all right.
- Research and / or provide credit to its subsidiaries and finance their activities. It may make any movable, immovable, financial, commercial and industrial operation directly or indirectly related to its business purpose.
- It may generally perform all industrial and commercial operations, financial and civil, movable properties and real estate operations having a direct or indirect relation and able to facilitate directly or indirectly, entirely or partially, the realization.
- It may be interested by association, contribution, merger, financial intervention or otherwise in any company, association or enterprise whose object is similar or related to its own or likely to favor the development of its business or to constitute for it a source of outlets.